Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My "Rebel"



It's official! Jon is a University of Nevada Las Vegas Rebel! He officially started graduate school today. (Public Health) All I've been hearing out of his mouth for months is how excited he is to start school again. He tells me that if being a student was a career "sign me up" Jon has always enjoyed school and learning. I wish I could say the same thing. To be honest I think I enjoyed the social aspect of school a whole lot better than actual school itself. Jon is the complete opposite. He loves the lectures, note taking, reading in text books, etc...

I am so lucky to have a husband that works so hard to provide for me and Keira. He is successful in everything he does and I know that he will be an amazing graduate student. Here is a picture of his first official day of school. Again, please don't mind my crazy lookin child. She decided to rip her pigtails out of her hair and this is a result of that.

4 comments:

Ericksons said...

Good to see everyone is doing well. Your apartment is beautiful.

Horner Family said...

I feel the same way about school. I would take classes forever if not for the time and cost. Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Good luck with school Jon and Happy Belated Birthday Kiera!!!!! The big 2 year old!!!

Denisse said...

That's great Erin!!! So you are in Las Vegas now...good luck to your hubby with school!:)