Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary



3 years ago today, at this very moment I was preparing to leave the Hilton Hotel to meet my future husband at the San Diego Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. Jon and I have been through a lot since that day, both good and bad. We've had our disagreements and not seeing eye to eye on certain subjects. We've had our ups and downs; but who hasn't? We have learned a tremendous amount through trial and error how to make our marriage successful. Our ways of handling things may not work for everyone, but it works for us and that is all that matters. We have had many wonderful and exciting moments in our marriage. We have seen each others success' and accomplishments. We have welcomed our beautiful baby girl Keira. Because of Jon, we were given the opportunity to move here to Washington. Because of his hard work and dedication to Keira and I-he is giving us the opportunity to see and live in different parts of the country. He is my best friend, my constant companion, the father to my daughter, my life. I look forward to spending many, many, many more years with him. I can't imagine eternity without him by my side. Love you Dork Face!

2 comments:

Ericksons said...

Congrats hope you guys had a good day!

Unknown said...

See Erin... aren't you glad I was so pushy? Remember... "hey Erin, Jon's so cute huh? Don't you think so. You'd be such a cute couple... etc. etc." LOL Ok, so I really had nothing to do with it, but hey, I'll take the credit anyway! Congrats guys!