Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moving


For those of you who know me, know that I'm an organized freak. I get that from my mama. So we are planning on moving from Washington to Las Vegas in about a month. Naturally, I'm already starting to pack things up and really trying to make the whole moving process as easy as possible. When we moved out here to Washington from Idaho we barely got all our possessions into the moving truck. We realized that we HAVE to upgrade once we move again. It's truly amazing how much you accumulate over a nine month period. I've decided that I'm going to go through every single box, suitcase, and bag that we have in our storage closet to try and eliminate things we don't even use. That way we can more room for our important things that need to get unto the truck. ie: Keira & Me! :) I don't enjoy packing...but its something you just have to do. Keira on the other hand LOVES it. She loves getting into anything and everything! Her personal favorite is climbing up on boxes and jumping on it. This picture was taken last year right before we moved from Idaho to Washington. This is the one time where she wasn't thrilled with the idea of us moving. She got a little stuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi honey,
i picked this spot 2 write as there was no comments n this area yet. what an impressive blog you have created. i am so impressed;) we had a good time @ the pancake breakfast, very yummy. Then we came home & picked up gina & went to san pedro 2 see a navy frigget. took a tour, very patrotic. dad's vva had their booth, which was a shade canopy & their wares which they were peddling. we stopped on the way home to buy gina lunch & came home and dad & I had a lite lunch & watched 10,ooo b.c.gina is getting ready to go out soon & dad & i r staying home with our pizza & more movies. hope u all had a good time 2day. thanks 4 thinking of daddy, he was really touched. talk 2 u mon. a.m. my love 2 uuuuuu