Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Poop Diving"


For those of you who have a weak stomach-don't read! Okay, so Keira has always been interested in her Poop...Gross, I know. For the past 2-3 weeks I have been waking up every morning to this horrible smell. That smell means she got into her diaper and has decided to smear her poop all over herself, her crib, her blankets, her stuffed bear (which she calls Tee Tee), and needless to say, it's a mess! Last week I said "No more!!! I can't do this anymore!!!" I was constantly washing her sheets and constantly giving her baths. Mama threw in the towel. But how could I fix this problem? It's way too hot here to put sweat pants on her, I'm not going to put tape around her tush so she couldn't reach in and find some gold. Then I thought "1980's workout outfit..That would work..." You know, put the diaper on first, then the pants, then the onesie. We dress her like this every night and it has been a success. She cannot reach in, and all is well. No more Poop Diving!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you found a solution because it does sound pretty discussing. Lucky for us, Lauren is a clean freak and hates to be dirty. I don't think she'll ever be touching her poop!

Katie Fish said...

YAY for having a blog!! Not so yay for having a poop obsessed daughter. :) But you are so smart in fixing the problem! You are too funny!

Unknown said...

Yay! Jon and Erin your blog is so cute!!! Excellent solution! I have a workout video that she would fit in so well with!!! Hahaha! I love all of her BLONDE hair!! What a daddy's girl.