Friday, September 12, 2008

Potential Model?


Keira is such a TALL girl. I knew she was going to be tall before I had even given birth to her. I knew this because she was acting as though she had no leg room whatsoever in my tummy and her legs were constantly in my ribs kicking around. When she was born I wasn't surprised how long she was. She just grows so fast and has always been way off the charts when it comes to her height. Her first Dr. told us that if she keeps growing at the rate that she is going she could be a model. (Meaning she will be freakishly tall) Jon looked at Dr. Gates and said "No daughter of mine will be a model and having men lust over her..." haha...He is so protective. I took this picture this morning to show how long she is...She is all legs. Just like her Auntie Gina and Papa Justice. This outfit she is wearing is 3T. She just turned 2! It's loose around her waist but length wise-it fits perfectly. Who knows, maybe she will be the next Tyra Banks. "Girrllllll"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How tall is she!? I can't believe she's in 3T! What a beauty! It would be perfect to watch Jon fighting off all of her potential suitors!!! I would pay money to see that.

Katie Fish said...

She totally could be a future model! She's got the height, she's got the legs, she's got the looks!! Watch out models! What a beautiful little girl she is turning into!

Denisse said...

Erin! What a cute little family you have! And I do remember you! How could I forget your big happy smile in the front row!!!! I'm happy to see and read that you are doing well and you have a little girl!!! She is so cute!!!! I'm glad that I will be able to come see how you are doing from now on!!!:)