Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give me something good to eat...
Keira refused to take her nap during the day, so when it came time to go out and trick or treat, she was more interested in going to bed. She cried, kicked, and tried to wiggle her way out of her adorable Ballerina costume-But as soon as we got outside and knocking on doors-she put a smile on her face and had a blast. I had flashbacks of when I was a little girl while watching my daughter trick or treating. I NEVER enjoyed going door to door asking strangers for candy. I was deathly afraid of everyone!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVED getting candy, but asking for it was a whole different story. Keira is the same way. She wrapped her arms around Jon's leg and refused to look at the person who was giving her candy. But as soon as she saw what she got in her bag, she was happy. Like mother like daughter I guess. She enjoyed knocking on the door but did not enjoy seeing someone answering it.
Anywho-the night turned out great. The little girls had a great time. Keira was a ballerina, Brookie (our niece) was a bumble bee. Both girls wore a cute halloween outfit during the day, then their costume's in the evening. I managed to get a picture of Brookie with her day time outfit, but forgot to take one of my own child. Whoops! But Brookie looks adorable!!!

No comments: