Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I had yet another Dentist appointment down in California this past Saturday....So Jon, Keira and myself made the 4 hour drive from Vegas to Torrance Friday evening. My appointment couldn't have fallen on a better weekend...Easter Weekend. When I made the appointment, I didn't even realize we would be there for Easter and also my old "Stakes annual Easter Cantata". Beautiful and powerful music! Being that the Cantata started at 7am..that's right, you heard me right...7am!!! We had to get up at 5:25am in order to get everyone ready and out the door on time. Of course, I knew every word-to everyone song. That was Jon's and Keira's first time going and they loved it. Keira kept saying "Mommy!!! Its Jesus!!! He's cute!"
After the Cantata, Gina was picked up from the airport from her fun and exciting 3 week trip to Australia and we had a yummy Easter Dinner! Then we packed up the car yet again and made the 4 hour drive back to Vegas. What a great Easter Weekend!
"Ready?!?!? Okay!!!"
Smile!
The Easter Bunny Came!!!
Watching Lion King 1 1/2
Oops! He caught me...Typical Dirty-Look from Jon
"Look at what the Easter Bunny brought me guys!!!!!"
Lots and Lots of Candy!!!!
"I've never had a Peep before!!!"
"That was a tasty Peep!! Notice I have some left over on my lips!!!"
McKibben Family 2009
Daddy teaching Keira a thing or two on the Piano
"....Now you go like this....."
"I'm confused!!!"
Cute!
Typical Jon face....Eyes are slightly closed!!!! Little Daddy, like Daughter....
"I think I'm getting it now Daddy!!!"
Too cute not to post
Mommy & KiKi
These two sure do look alike!

3 comments:

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

So cute, I love the piano pics. It sounds like your home stake does a really nice Easter program.

Ericksons said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter! 5:30 thats rough!

Katie Fish said...

Dude...we were TOTALLY in California the SAME weekend! Dang it! :)