Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Picture Tag

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture



I thought this was such a great idea for a blog! Thanks Melissa!

Okay, so this picture was taken in Waterton, Canada. Jon and I have been married for about 2 months (I'm thinking) All growing up, Jon and his family would make the long trip from Cedar City, Utah-to what they like to call "The Mother Land...Ohhh Canada..." If you have never been there, it is a must see! So beautiful (as you can see) relaxing, kick your shoes off and chill kind of place. They have the best ice cream and the freshest water you have ever put in your mouth. This picture is over looking the breath taking views of the water and sky high mountains. I thought this car was so awesome that I insisted that I took a picture of us next to it.

I now tag: Katie, Liz and Val!

1 comment:

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

Ha ha! That's an awesome picture. You two are SO newlyweds! I've just posted mine, thanks for tagging me.