Thursday, October 23, 2008

Diego

Keira is limited to a certain amount of TV time. In the mornings is when she is allowed to watch the Disney Channel/Nick. The rest of the day I like to stimulate her brain in other ways ie:books, playground, park, pet store, coloring books, etc...you get the idea. Yesterday evening, we were driving home from the park and she said to me in the car "Mommy...book poor fa four" I turned and asked her "Keira. what did you say?" She repeated "Mommy...book poor fa four" (her way of saying porfavor...aka-please) I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. I asked her "Keira, where did you hear that?" Her response "Diego...da da Diego" There is a show on Nick with a little boy named Diego. He teaches his viewers how to talk in both English and Spanish. I was sooo impressed that she remembered how to say it correctly (for the most part) and the context of it. She wanted Mommy to give her a book please. haha. Here are some pictures that I took of her today watching her "Spanish Teacher" Senor Diego. She loves him so much.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gracie is like that with "Super Why" on PBS. She loves it! She knows almost all of her letters already, and I'm convinced it's because of that show. That's all I really let her watch, it's nice it lets me get other things done!