Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Shoe...Bye Bye"


Whenever it is time to leave the house, I tell Keira "Okay missy-go get your shoes so we can go Bye-Bye" The past couple of weeks she runs to our shoe pile next to our door and looks up at me and says "Mommy..shoe go Bye bye" For some reason she never wants to put her shoes on. Then we have to go through the struggle of me taking off my sandals and putting on her sandals. She then complains "Mommy...no dat no my shoe!" Oh the joys of parenthood. The only times that I ever allow her to go anywhere with my shoes on is when we go on our daily walks around the complex. She walks from our apartment to our car where her stroller is, then I plop her in it. We have been given some weird looks from our neighbors when they see her with my shoes on...I'm sure they think we are white trash! haha..But I don't care, if it keeps her quiet for the time being and if she is just sitting in her stroller, she can keep them on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's adorable! I love it. I love when I catch Gracie sleeping like a "frog" too. It seems so peaceful. Im jealous that you guys are still having sandal weather, it snowed here for the first time last night! ugh! We miss you guys!