Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nap Time

When Keira was first born she would "froggy" up. That is what Jon and I called it where she would suck her legs up close to her body, thus looking like a frog. Not much has changed. When ever she goes down for a nap or down for bed this is how she looks. I can remember sleeping like that when I was a little girl-except I would have my butt up in the air...Yesterday when I went into her room to wake her up from her nap, she was in her normal "froggy" position and snoring away. I still smile when I see her comfortably lying down like this.


After her naps she is in a BAD mood (another thing she takes after her mommy) She kicks, screams, and whines. However, after she is done throwing her tantrum then she is miss snuggles. She is clingy to me for a good 30 minutes and I'm not complaining. I'll take any sort of hugs or loving attention from her. Take whatever you can get. Right?!?

No comments: